Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Present and Accounted For


I throughly enjoy being able to spend time with my grandson and two young ones. I am so grateful that I am able to step up to the plate for him, unlike I was for his mother. I struggle with guilt, but when I am able to love that little man unconditionally there is no room for guilt. To be able to take him and walk in the park with him, to share God with him and my opinions blows me right away. I remember a time and although it was not so long ago it feels like many many life times ago, when i was not even able to see beyond my own nose. The pain and anger at my own life was so overwhelming that I blocked out even my children. I was not present even though I was there. Thanks be to God whose mercy and grace and love was abounding, and who carried me when i could not even stumble along, I am present and accounted for today. Yippy I can't imagine missing this, or not being able to support my children the way I do today. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment