Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FAITH-Forwarding All Issues To Heaven!


I am so full of feelings right now and not even sure why. I have met someone who is a nice person but I feel crowded and pushed and like I just can't respond the way I should. It is so much easier going through life not really caring about anyone than to try and care...maybe I am destine to be alone forever. I just can't bring myself to fall in love again. I so want someone who can lead me in the path of righteousness, maybe that is what is holding me back. I am so confused. What stops me from being able to love someone back...why do I feel crowded and angry?
I am responsible for my own happiness. no one else can make me happy. I have had my share of dysfunctional everything. I am praying about this. I need to deal with the issues that have come up for me starting this relationship. I have asked for God's will to be done in this issue. I prayed for someone nice and caring to come into my life. I am willing to let go and let God!

Letting go to me is, FAITH forwarding all issues to heaven. Trusting that God knows what He is up to, even if I am blind to the situation at the moment. I asked this person for what I needed and he is willing to give it to me. I need time, time to accept and access his intentions and evaluate my motives. I want God to be my primary focus and if he is just a distraction from God then I need to accept that he is not the one. The one God wants for me loves God first and our relationship will be built on a solid foundation as believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment