Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Leveling off to Follow


Just a note to say I am in awe at how wonderful life has become. Five years ago I would never ever have been able to imagine the life I have today. I am on a plattoe(sp) at a calm place no winds buffeting me about or even storm clouds on the horizon. I am at peace and I am blessed beyond words. God has done more than I could ever ever have dreamed. I can see where I have come from and slowly but surly I am beginning to see where it is I want to go. I have turned all decisions regarding my employment over to God and I have agreed to follow where ever it is he would have me go. My desire is to serve others in whatever capacity He would have. I am excited as there have been some changes in the last week. I was feeling like I had leveled off and I see now that it was necessary for me to accept and honor all that has changed in the last five years. I am looking at emplyment options and I am ready to start climbing again, where He leads I will follow.

1 comment: