Friday, February 11, 2011

Body Symptoms of Abuse


So I started attending a 10 week Depression recovery group yesterday. I am having a lot of physical symptoms last 24 hours. It is not like this is not something I have done repeatedly over the years and one would think the symptoms wouldn't happen after doing this so many times, but they do. I have broken out in a rash and my IBS is acting up like crazy, I am in so much pain. I know this time is not as bad as last time but come on, enough is enough. I will not be facing anything new. I just wish my body would believe that. I guess after having no memories of the abuse for so long and then years of remembering my body just assumes I am in for more trauma. So today I do what I can to calm myself and make myself feel pretty and relaxed as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment